The combination of physical and mental health problems can be strong causes of erectile dysfunction. Now that you know the ED problem is with you, let’s find out how to cure erectile dysfunction? Sometimes, treating an underlying disease is enough to reverse the problem of erection, even though medications may be needed for other cases.
Erectile dysfunction or ED is a disease when a man has constant difficulty getting or maintaining an erection. While this problem can affect a person at some point in his or her life, it is more of a problem building than a problem at some point with recovery. Health problems can occur. ED is common, affecting about twelve million men in the US.
A man who has experienced erectile dysfunction can experience related health problems, including depression and anxiety. Leaving aside the problem of erection can be problematic because it can indicate a serious health condition. Men with ED have lower morbidity and reduced quality of life. People who have this disease are always on the lookout erectile dysfunction medications and other medications for erectile dysfunction. The following reasons can be attributed to ED.
Common causes of ED
- Weight: Happiness starts in your head and works its way. Stress can reduce your appetite, thus leading to ED. Antidepressants can also slow down your sexual arousal, make it harder to achieve an erection, and delay your orgasm.
- seriousness: It is not easy to get into a situation when you have a lot of responsibilities at home and at work. Stress can affect your ability to have sex. Therefore, it is important to make lifestyle changes to promote relaxation, such as eating a balanced diet, exercising, getting more sleep, and focusing on good health. .
- Area: Some of you may think that drinking a drink will make you stronger, but eating too much can make it harder for you to finish your work. Alcohol use can impair sexual ability, while alcoholic beverages (one or two drinks per day) have health benefits such as reduced sexual problems. heart disease. Drugs such as cocaine, marijuana, and amphetamines can harm men.
- Fed up: Anger can impair blood flow and make it difficult for you to function in the bedroom. It’s not easier to ignite after a heated argument than you do in a relationship. In addition, unexpressed anger can help with work problems in the bedroom.
- Medications: Some medications you use for your other health ailments can affect your ability to have sex. There is a long list of common medications, including some antidepressants, antidepressants, and pain medications. Make sure you do not stop any treatment without consulting your doctor.
- Fear: Labor anxiety is one of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction in men. Anxiety in the bedroom can make you stress the relationship, it can seriously damage your relationship with your partner.
- Severe depression: Taking on extra pounds will not only lower your self -esteem but may also affect your sexual performance. Obese men are known to have low testosterone, a hormone responsible for stimulating sexual desire and creating an erection. Fat is also associated with hypertension and stiffness of the arteries, reducing the slow flow of blood to the penis.
- Self -portrait: A bad personal photo can make you not only about how you look but also how you act in the bedroom. This is the work anxiety you can worry about until you try to have sex.
- Hoemi libido: Low libido is the cause of erectile dysfunction in men. Stress, anxiety, and low self -esteem can lower your physical activity.
- Your health status: Various health conditions can affect the blood flow to the penile muscles. Conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, and stiffness of the arteries can cause structural problems. Surgery done to treat prostate problems in men can damage the blood vessels and nerves that control penile erection.
How to cure erectile dysfunction naturally and forever? Addressing the root causes of construction problems is the most important task. Doctors prescribe specific medications for specific symptoms.
Medications and drug use can exacerbate or exacerbate erectile dysfunction; Antidepressants and tobacco use are common. Regular exercise and improved smoking cessation in diabetes, hypertension, and hyperlipidemia are said to change lifestyle. Although at the same time there are some helpers erectile dysfunction medications prescribed by doctors to help you manage erectile dysfunctions.
Oral phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors are the first line of oral medication for ED. The second drug is related to alprostadil and solvents. In addition, penile prostheses inserted in the groin are an option when other medications are needed.
The bottom line
What are the causes of erectile dysfunction? Yes, ED causes due to neurologic, vascular, psychological, and hormonal problems. Health conditions associated with structural problems include hypertension, diabetes, obesity, hyperlipidemia, testosterone deficiency, and the management of prostate cancer. Depression, work anxiety, and related problems are common mental health factors. Oral phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitors are particularly effective in the treatment of low-grade and low-grade ED.
Disclaimer: The words, opinions, and data contained in these publications are those of the authors and contributors only and not those of Credihealth or the editor.
Call +91 8010-994-994 and speak with Credihealth Medical Experts no FREE. Get help in choosing the right doctor and clinic, compare medical prices from different centers and the latest medical updates over time.