Goodbye! The world is slowly returning to normal about travel. So here I am again, seeking what the world has to offer!
After my trip to California, I enjoyed my time in Hawaii! I told myself that 2022 will be a year full of events. I’m going to visit other countries I haven’t been to and the countries I want to return to.
When I live in California, I think about creating something relaxing and magical at the same time (you know my fearlessness about travel, haha!) And what are some of the best places to go. ia? Hawaii!
From its amazing islands to the tiny little islands, Hawaiʻi is the place to return for something much desired. “Take Vitamins” and for sailing. I was happy on Oʻahu because I was given a chance to stay at Residence Inn Kapolei and I was able to enjoy that place!
On vacation, especially if we are talking about Hawaiʻi, choosing a place to live is important. It can be difficult to choose from all the hotels, inns, or guest houses in Hawaiʻi but trust me, Residence Inn Kapolei on Oahu is the one I highly recommend if you decide to stay at Outside of Waikiki!
Travel Guide of Kapolei
Many people may have seen Waikiki, but the island of Oʻahu is another place you should visit – Kapolei. Kapolei is located on the west side of O’ahu and is known for its unique water park. Not only that, but it is also called the “Second City” of Oahu after Honolulu! If you are not familiar with this city, let me tell you about my amazing stay here.
Things to do in Kapolei, Hawaii
1. Find the Beaches and the Rules
Because you are on an island, it is amazing if you do not explore the beaches and lakes. In Kapolei, here are the beaches I encourage you to visit in order to truly appreciate this amazing place.
- Ko Olina Lagoons – There are 4 ponds in Ko Olina. The most beautiful sunsets on Oʻahu can be seen from one of these springs. It’s really important to go here and be careful in this place.
- Paradise Cove beach – A beautiful beach overlooking Paradise Cove (the most famous on Oʻahu). Paradise Cove Beach has clear sand and crystal clear water.
- Kahe Point Beach Park Definitely the best place for snorkeling. Kahe Point Beach Park is a small beach, with lots of people enjoying the marine life. The diving area is so wide you can see fish and turtles! A place for scuba fishing and deep sea fishing.
2. Try local restaurants
There are many restaurants to visit in Kapolei, but here are some of the restaurants you should visit:
- “Ko Olina” Island Vintage Coffee. There are many restaurants in Ko Olina’s shopping center, but this coffee shop is right next door. There are plenty of drink menus like coffee, as well as delicacies like acai cakes, and a menu for you to really try.
- ʻAi ʻAma Ama – Ama Ama is one of the restaurants at Disney Aulani Resort. Aside from the great view of the lagoon (sunset included), the service was good and the food was poor!
- The Monkeypod Kitchen – Monkeypod Kitchen has many craft beers from all over the world! It’s still stable, so it’s better to stick to it.
- Roy’s Restaurant – Located near Ko Olina Station, about 10 minutes walk from Aulani Disney. Roy’s restaurant is a bit like Asian fusion food with a little Japanese flavor.
- Fish Farm in ʻEhā Kau, Oʻahu – Eat food! The restaurant is well located with the sea in front of you so you know you will have an unforgettable meal.
3. Go Shopping at Kapolei Shopping Center
If you are a shopper, then Kapolei is the best place for you if you are in Hawaiʻi! Kapolei is a city on Oahu full of shops and restaurants. There are about 30 local and international stores for you to choose from. You can walk and always find something interesting to buy (so remember to always bring enough money for your trip, hehe).
4. Try your Adrenaline Rush at Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii
If you don’t want to buy, don’t worry! You are on an island, and there are many activities in Kapolei that will remember you! Kapolei is home to the island’s only water park, Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii. Here, you can try out a variety of rides such as Hawaiian Waters a surf lake, the Tornado (a 130-foot tunnel), Raging River, Kapolei Cooler, Big Kahuna, Flyin ’Hawaiian, Da Flowrider, and among many others. match your adrenaline rush!
5. Book of Circuits, Circuits, and Travel
When you are in Hawaiʻi, this must be done! Be sure to do whale watching, fish, turtles, sailing, snorkeling, and more! Just remember to always follow strict protocol guidelines to ensure the safety of all wildlife.
Residence in Kapolei, Hawaii
Residence Inn Kapolei considers it the anchor of Kapolei as it is only minutes away from the beaches, shops, and activities such as swimming pools, hikes, etc. For this reason, you can increase your time while on the island – and that’s what I did!
If you’re in the mood for a fun night out, Residence Inn Kapolei also hosts nightly entertainment for guests:
- Monday – Trivia
- Tuesday – Painting
- Wednesday – Movie Night at the pool
- Poaha – Pena Paina
- Friday- Live music
- Saturday – Live music
- Sunday- Po karaoke
With all this fun, every day and night of your stay here will be filled with joy.
Want more? Residence Inn Kapolei also recognizes the value and appreciation of local businesses. Every day from 4 PM to 8 PM, they host 3-5 local food carts that visitors and the community can support locals. In short, staying here will not only benefit you and the hotel but also the local businesses!
This line of food carts in front of the hotel sells all kinds of food that you can try and choose for dinner. For this reason, you will have the opportunity to interact with people who are not accustomed to Waikiki.
If you go with your feathered baby, no problem! The Residence Inn is a pet friendly place so you and your pet can have a great time!
Suites in Residence Inn Kapolei
Staying at Residence Inn Kapolei is like staying in your own hotel. All rooms are well designed to reflect the quality of their offerings. It is equipped with a large table, internet site, and a kitchen so you can make a quick meal after a long day in Kapolei, you can also look at the demonstrations amazing with their 49 ″ LED TV. There are so many conveniences offered by their rooms – from the Studio to the 2 Bedroom Suite, you’ll know you’re worth the money you pay.
To find out the latest room prices, you can visit here. You can book here.
With its new, clean and comfortable rooms with kitchens, it’s even easier to avoid expensive restaurants and grocery stores in just 5-8 minutes! Not to mention the food carts they have!
So what are you waiting for? If you are planning to visit Hawaiʻi, Oʻahu, I would love for you to stay at Residence Inn Kapolei and enjoy what this place has to offer!