If you are planning a trip to Bohol in the Philippines, then one of the most famous places to see in Bohol is the Bohol Man Made Forest. This forest is very interesting to see in the Philippines. The forest of Bohol is man -made and is about 2 kilometers long. It is a popular tourist destination in the Philippines to take pictures, walks, and more.
This site contains links to related products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Support my blog here.
Philippines Bohol Man Made Forest: An Independent and Beautiful Experience
Bohol is a popular tourist destination in the Philippines and is famous for being ecofriendly and trying to preserve their natural surroundings from the Tarsier Sanctuary, Chocolate Hills, and of course the man who created the forest in Bohol. As you travel around the island, you will no doubt run into the jungles of Bohol.
Bohol Time Management Tips – Rent a private car to find the best sites quickly. Hiring a driver can cost as little as $ 20 a day! Here is your driver.
The trees were planted in a man -made forest more than 50 years ago and it is one of the places you will find a mahogany tree in the Philippines. The trees in Bohol man made Forest are all seen standing around the same height. The forest is thick with trees and the sun cannot be released in the dark and cold from the hot weather in the Philippines.
When you get to a man -made forest it can be very difficult because there are no cars and it is often possible to drive in that area. There are a lot of cars driving on the side of the road and it can be difficult to take pictures while the cars are trying to move. Be careful when downloading the pictures you want here.
Seeing the forest created by the Bohol people is so free! If you are looking for more to see in Bohol, please take a look at my The trip was to Cebu and Bohol.
After exploring the forest created by the people of Bohol, please go on a boat trip.
How to get to the human forest that is made in Bohol
There are several different options on the way to Bohol, you can easily take a ferry from Cebu or fly from Manila. These things depend on where you come from.
To get to Bohol from Cebu City, you need to go to the Ferry Terminal. You need to take the ferry from Cebu city to Bohol. In the Philippines, you don’t usually book your tickets in advance according to their website. Their system is not very accurate, so you have to go there first to get your tickets. You can get tickets as soon as you arrive in the Philippines. The Ferry from Cebu to Bohol takes about 2 hours. If you want to learn more about traveling to Bohol from Cebu, I suggest you read this guide for taking the Cebu to Bohol Ferry.
When you arrive in Bohol, it’s great intended to hire a driver and it really helps them earn money for their family. It is more expensive than renting a car and it is safer. It’s about $ 20 a day and you can see more than the forest made by the Bohol people!
Places to see near Bohol’s man -made forest
These are popular things to do Bohol. There are so many beautiful places to see and so many things to do. These Bohol attractions should be on your list!
- Chocolate Hills – It is probably one of the most famous places in Bohol. These beautiful chocolate hills are a place to see and be very different from any other in the world.
- Tarsier Hall – You can see some of the smallest primates in the world. These few beauties are being protected by the kapu to ward off harm.
- The Loboc River flows – Probably one of the most loved things to see and do in Bohol. It’s relaxing, relaxing, and having good fun and relaxing.
- Famous Bridge – A bridge made of reeds over a river. Very sturdy but on the other side of the bridge, you can easily do a souvenir shop.
- Kihapai Pepa – If you like to see some babies and see their different levels, this is a good garden to look at. Suitable for kids! If you’re lucky, maybe the lepe will land on you!
- Hale Pua Koko – This film depicts an important event in Philippine history.
- Bohol Bee Farm – A great place to get locally made honey and learn from start to finish how to harvest honey and learn about sustainability.
- Shell Museum – This shell museum is very interesting and you can see some beautiful large shells found all over the island.
- Beach – Lots of beaches to swim in and attractions to visit. These beaches are some of the most beautiful and clean.
Where to Stay in Bohol
There are many places for you to stay in Bohol but below are some of my favorite places. I highly recommend a private Private Villa if you can afford it. It is a perfect place for those who are going for their honeymoon or want a romantic and independent vacation.
Do you like this post on the forest made by a Bohol man? Then please give me a little coffee to keep this blog going!
Do you like this post on Bohol’s labor forest? Pin it!