The new one was unlocked Liliha Bakery Waikiki is worth a visit not only for its delicious food but also for its many other food choices!
We like sweets sometimes and like you, I like to eat them (although I have to think about my food, how can I say “no” to sweets? Haha!) Yes, Sweets are known to reduce our weight, because we are happy (I don’t know if I’m the only one! Lol) Even though we eat the right amount due to our health condition, then there is no problem.
For this reason, every time I go, I always look for a place to eat delicious things to satisfy my cravings. Of course, I am in Hawaiʻi so there are no doubt many options. I was in Waikiki for a while when I found out about the newly opened Liliha Bakery.
About Liliha Bakery Waikiki
Liliha Bakery opened in 1950. They have been making cakes and pies since ancient times using local ingredients. Their unique style of cooking has been practiced for many years to preserve the original taste of the food!
It began expansion in 2014 opening the second branch on Nimitz Street, and the third and fourth at Macy’s Street Shopping Center (March 2019) and their stores. most recently, the International Market Place in Waikiki (November 2021).
In addition to cakes and bread, Liliha Bakery also provides cakes made for various events at the first location in Kuakini. On their menu, you’ll find 150 cooked foods to satisfy all your cravings!
What to order?
As I said above, there are over 150 baked goods on their list so choosing the best one to eat is a difficult decision.
I visited their place in Waikiki, and here are the foods to try.
Waffard, a waffle, custard, blueberries, strawberries, mixed nuts & whipped cream combined to make a mouth -watering dessert. You can add eggs, sausage, spam, ham, etc., as an additive with a new charge.
For their breakfast choice, try their Country Style Omelet, which has 2 eggs wrapped with green & round onions, tomatoes, spinach, and options of: pork, ham, Vienna sausage , pork sausage, Portuguese sausage, or Spam. Other than that, another one you won’t forget is the Smoke Pork Belly & Eggs, there are in -house smoked pork chops with 2 eggs! The smell is very pleasant. Yum!
If you prefer more than just breakfast, you can try their Carved Prime Rib served with their famous roll of butter, rice, corn, and your choice of mixed greens or vegetables. potato-mac salad. Their salad selection is also a perfect meal to balance your diet; Arugula Salad with fish, Spinach Salad with shrimp, Cobb Salad with chicken.
In fact, the meal at Liliha Bakery would not end without trying their hand at their meal. Lots of options to choose from! Puffs, Donuts, Danishes, Squares & Rounds, Rolls, and more! From Coco Puff to Strawberry Shortcake, your taste buds will be satisfied here.
Advice: This price list is from their main website.
Liliha Bakery is the best customers
- Fruits and vegetables – $ 16.95
- Waffard – $ 16.95
- Country Style Omelette – $ 16.50
- Smoked pork chops and eggs – $ 18.95
- Kim Chee Palai Laiki – $ 18.95
- Loco Moco with Rice – $ 19.50
- Sliced Prime Rib – 10 oz. ($ 29.65), 16 oz. ($ 38.95)
- Cut Prime Rib & Lobster Tail – $ 49.95
- New York Steak and Shrimp – $ 39.95
- Roast chicken – $ 19.50
Lunch and dinner
- Hamburger Steak (Ground Chuck) – $ 18.95
- Chicken breast – $ 18.95
- Arugula Salad with Fish – $ 21.95
- Spinach Salad with Baked Shrimp – $ 21.95
- Cobb Salad with Chicken – $ 21.95
- Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger with haloes – $ 19.95
Liliha Bakery Pastries
- Coco Puff – $ 2.19
- Fifth Puff – $ 2.19
- Green Photo Puf – $ 2.29
- Danish Apple – $ 2.89
- Danish Blueberry – $ 2.89
- Danish Almond Cinnamon – $ 2.89
- Ham and Trash – $ 3.49
- Ham, Onion, Bacon Roll – $ 3.49
- Tuna & Ham Roll – $ 3.49
- Grandma kalo – $ 6.59
- Apricot Scone – $ 3.29
- Blueberry Scone – $ 3.29
- Cranberry Scone – $ 3.29
- Apple Malasada – $ 3.49
- Boston Cream Donut – $ 3.59
- Maple Bacon Donut – $ 3.49
- The Croissant Donut – $ 2.59
- Glazed Donut Twist Exchange – $ 1.80
- Donut Palani – $ 2.25
- Poi Mochi Donut – $ 2.39
Squares & Poe
- Blueberry Cream Square – $ 3.80
- Berena Pudding – $ 2.59
- Cherry Square Collection – $ 2.59
- Baked Bread – $ 2.19
- Fruit Basket with Custard – $ 4.95
- Lemon Coconut Square – $ 2.69
- Jello Cream Square – $ 3.29
- Pineapple Day – $ 4.39
- A Pan – $ 2.99
- Apple Turnover – $ 3.55
- Form Form – $ 2.95
- Kokoleka Croissant – $ 3.25
- Chocolate E’clair – $ 3.79
- Ensemada – $ 3.29
- Sweet Potato Crescent – $ 2.79
Cooked and sealed
- Kakini Brownies – $ 9.50
- Kakini Chocolate Chip – $ 5.99
- Fifth Woman – $ 6.50
- Ten Russian Cookies – $ 7.89
- Sesame cookies kakini – $ 7.99
- Bread – $ 8.50
Baked cakes and pies
- Banana Royale Cake – $ 29.50
- Moemoe Cake – $ 28.50
- Strawberry Shortcake – $ 34.50
- Chocolate Cake – $ 19.50
- Cookies – $ 10.95
Cupcakes and muffins (for $ 3.49 each)
- Banana Chantilly Cupcake
- Decorated cupboards
- Blueberry Streusel
- Oreo Cupcake Card
- Stone Road Cupcake
- Full Cookie
Non -Box Cake
- Cook Whole Pound Butter – $ 8.75
- Chantilly Loaf – $ 8.95
- Keka Dobash Chocolate – $ 28.50
- Chiffon Cake – $ 7.95
These are just foods. You can see more about their menus here.