Arthritis is a degenerative disease, which means that it has more symptoms than ever before. The severity of the condition means that a person cannot tolerate the pain in his or her body due to arthritis. If you have osteoarthritis (OA) or rheumatoid arthritis (RA), The severe pain lasts for years and gets worse year by year. The only way to cure this pain was to take medicine prescription drug care, recommended by doctors. There are some natural ways in which people can manage their pain by making some changes in their lifestyle.
- Take care of your weight
The weight of your body can have a huge impact on your joints, which are most affected by arthritis. The weight can strengthen the joints and even break the bones. Doctors suggest reducing stress if you have osteoarthritis (OA). You can try to lose your weight yourself or hire a exercise or dietitian to help you lose weight faster.
Can help with weight loss:
- reduce pain
- improve your movement
- prevent further damage to your joints
- Get some physical activity
Exercise is a great way:
- Take good care of your joints
- take care of your weight
- to strengthen the muscles around the joints.
However, experts say that starting a simple exercise routine is not too stressful for your body. Engage in light exercises that do not put too much stress on your joints. Hiring a trainer is a good option because they will guide you through your fitness program according to your situation.
- Use hot and cold medicine
Cold and heat medications can help relieve the pressure on your joints and relieve pain.
- Make it hot take a warm bath or shower to help calm the stiffness of the joints and then use a clean rest pad. reduce nerve pain at night.
- Cold sores helps relieve swelling, soreness and soreness. Wrap a bag of dried herbs or an ice pack in a cloth and apply it to the sore spot for quick relief. Do not apply ice directly to the skin as it can damage the skin.
- Try acupuncture
Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine that has been practiced for hundreds of years, involving the insertion of thin needles into specific points on the body. Acupuncture helps reduce the pain of arthritis, and ACR / AF is recommended. Before going into acupuncture, first consult your doctor and then make sure to find a certified acupuncturist with the proper training to perform the procedure.
- Follow a healthy diet
Your diet plays an important role in your health. There is no other illness, a healthy diet rich in fresh fruits, vegetables, whole foods can boost your immune system and your overall health. Healthy food choices can not only help you cope with pain but also cure the symptoms of arthritis. Go for a plant -based diet that provides antioxidants, so your body can reduce inflammation in the joints by eliminating free radicals from the body.
Yoga increases the flexibility of the body and improves the range of motion of the joint through a variety of postures. A regular yoga session helps release hormones in the body to promote good health. There are many different types of yoga that are designed for arthritis patients to help with releasing pressure from the joints. If you want to practice regular yoga, keep these things in mind:
- Start with low -impact yoga practice that is about simple exercises that don’t put too much pressure on your body. This helps your body to train the lower extremities of its joints. Once you have the simple exercises, you can move slowly to higher yoga practice.
- Consult your doctor before starting yoga if they give you the green light, seek professional advice on yoga practice for arthritis patients.
- Try practicing yoga for the second half of the day, after your joints are relaxed.
- To swim
Swimming is a form of physical activity for everyone depending on their physical condition. The swim gives good pressure on the joints with ease due to the consistency of the water. If you have been diagnosed with Arthritis, start by going for 10 minutes of swimming every day. You will soon feel a light weight and your joints will not hurt much.
Massage is an amazing remedy not only for the body but also for the mind. If you have a sore or sore on any part of the body, you can book a massage session with a certified doctor. Use different combinations of essential oils to soothe and relieve pain. There are many different oils that help reduce pain such as Eucalyptus oil, Rosemary oil, Lavender oil etc. Regular massage helps to relax the joints and muscles and improves blood flow throughout the body.
With these natural remedies, you should be sure to consult your doctor before taking any of these methods because the side effects can affect the side effects of the medications you are taking for Arthritis.
Disclaimer: The words, opinions, and data contained in these publications are those of the authors and contributors only and not those of Credihealth or the editor.
Call +91 8010-994-994 and speak with Credihealth Medical Experts no FREE. Get help in choosing the right doctor and clinic, compare medical prices from different centers, and get health updates.