Presented by: Rachana Arya
The summer here and the warmer the temperature, the more likely it is to die of food poisoning.
One of the most important reasons is to provide fertile soil for the growth of harmful pathogens – including bacteria, pathogens and parasites – or for the growth of their toxins.
Some of the common microorganisms that kill food are Salmonella, Listeria, Toxoplasma, E. coli and norovirus.
In addition to the high temperatures, the lack of protective controls when preparing food further increases the risk. problem of food contamination.
That’s the hardest part about outdoor foods that are made without proper modifications.
So it is important to be more vigilant in summer than in the other seasons of the year.
What is alcoholism?
In short, Food poisoning is a broad term for diseases caused by eating food contaminated with bacteria, pathogens and parasites.
Foods that are often contaminated as carriers of disease -causing microbes include chicken, raw meat, foods sold openly by street vendors, etc. milk treated with the sun and unserved water.
What are the symptoms of food poisoning?
Symptoms of food poisoning can be seen in the hours, days or weeks after eating the contaminated food. Symptoms are shown by:
- The stomach of the stomach
- Stomach ache
- The fever
- Feelings of malaise and fatigue
What steps do I need to take to control food poisoning?
Caring for anorexia nervosa depends on factors such as your symptoms, age, and overall health.
While most cases get better within a week without treatment, many cases of food poisoning can be very serious, especially for the elderly, pregnant women. those with weakness in physical bodies and those undergoing chemotherapy or radiation.
If you have a strong appetite, you may need special medical treatment such as:
- Replacing lost fluids: The rest of your body’s fluids and electrolytes – minerals such as sodium, potassium and calcium that keep the balance of fluids in your body – can be lost in chronic disease and with vomiting. This may include hospitalization, getting salts and fluids in the blood, and preventing or controlling dehydration.
- Medicines: To treat food poisoning caused by bacteria or infections, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics and / or give IV fluids to cleanse your body.
Life and home repairs
In many cases, people with food allergies show only the simplest symptoms that can be treated and treated at home without maintenance. To prevent dehydration during your recovery, try this:
- Stop eating and drinking for the first few hours after every symptom and let your stomach sit down.
- After some time of starvation, replenish the diet with less fat, low -fat foods and fluids.
- Drink water, soup, sports drinks or oral fluids to replace minerals lost with vomiting and diarrhea. Drain the ice cubes to clean the dry water.
- Eat fermented foods such as yogurt to replace the good bacteria that are lost during illness.
- You can cure the disease brought on by food with foods and supplements that contain probiotics or healthy bacteria.
- Start eating soft, low -fat, easy -to -digest foods, such as apples, toast, bananas and rice that are easy to digest.
- Exclude certain foods and foods such as milk, caffeine, alcohol, alcoholic or fatty drinks, and fatty or fatty foods. added – they can irritate the stomach and increase the symptoms associated with diabetes.
- Lack of water in the body can make you weak and tired, and can sometimes cause heart failure. So get some rest to help your body recover from alcoholism.
- According to some experts, taking medication can help you heal faster. Other doctors believe that it is better to relieve the pain than to try to stop the nausea and vomiting with the use of medications. The temptation may be to avoid medication to end your illness.
Food poisoning is an unpleasant disease that can be treated within a few days.
You should ask your doctor if you have any serious symptoms, such as bleeding, nausea, muscle weakness, and stomach pain.
Your doctor will perform a physical exam, look for signs of dehydration and advise on diagnostic tests, such as a blood test, stool culture or screening for parasites. , identify the cause and diagnose the disease.
If you notice any of the symptoms of constipation, it is better to go for a stomach test, which can help determine how to eat during his childhood, so please ensuring timely treatment and prompt recovery.
Book a full stomach test today!
This article has been read 1 times!